CoolSculpting® is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that helps you trim, shape and tone your body. This is not a weight loss treatment; it is designed for people who are close to their ideal weight but still have excess body fat.
What Can CoolSculpting® Do for You?
Many of us find that despite eating right and exercising regularly, we’re stuck with excess flab on our thighs, stomach, butt or waist. With CoolSculpting®, you can trim away that fat to reveal a slim, toned body.
What are the Benefits?
- CoolSculpting® removes large amounts of fat at every session.
- There’s no restriction on your activities while you’re getting treatments.
- It is a clinically proven, FDA-approved procedure.
- You’ll get a great-looking body with no needles, lasers or invasive procedures.
- You can use it anywhere on your body or face.
How Does It Work?
CoolSculpting® uses a technique called cryolipolysis to freeze fat cells. The CoolSculpting® device uses low temperatures to freeze the fat without penetrating your skin. The fat cells crystallize and separate from the rest of your tissue. These crystallized fat cells enter your system. After that, your bodily naturally eliminates the fat cells.
What Can It Do for You?
CoolSculpting® can give you:
- Slender thighs
- Toned upper arms
- Firm, lifted butt
- No double chin
- Small waist
- Flat stomach
- No love handles
What is the Procedure Like?
- Each treatment takes about 35 minutes. The amount of time depends on the number of areas you’re treating.
- During the treatment, you can read email, watch videos, listen to music or just relax.
- It involves no anesthesia, no pain and no downtime.
- You can continue all your normal activities immediately after a treatment session.
- You will feel a cool sensation at the start of treatment.
- The treatment has no side effects.
When Will You See Your Results?
Your body takes a few weeks to eliminate the fat cells. You’ll start to see results about three to four months after you finish your treatment sessions. Many people say they see the best results six months after their treatments.
How Long Will Your Results Last?
Your results are permanent. Fat cells don’t grow back, but new fat cells will grow if you gain weight. If you keep your weight stable, you will keep your great results.
Get In Touch with Us to Find Out More
To learn more about what CoolSculpting® can do for you, we warmly invite you to reach out and make an appointment with Precision MD. At our convenient location in Elk Grove, CA, our caring and dedicated team of professionals will be pleased to explain this option in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!