Brazilian Butt lifts are an all natural butt augmentation that produce perky, fuller buttocks and a more sensual body profile.
Who can benefit from a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Anyone with a flat butt
- Anyone with a sagging butt
- Anyone who has lost a lot of weight that altered the shape of their buttocks
Brazilian Butt Lifts use your own fat and are currently the most natural way to enhance your buttocks profile. Using your own fat, the butt is shaped to be fuller and more shapely. The popularity of this procedure has skyrocketed over the last few years and celebs of all kinds have had the procedure done.
How we perform the Brazilian Butt Lift
First, liposuction is performed around the buttocks – often on the lower back, thighs and stomach. This helps shape the buttocks to a certain extent, but the fat is ultimately harvested and refined for injection back into the buttocks.
After the fat is extracted from your body, it is then carefully refined via a centrifuge. Only the best fat, or about 25%, will qualify to be injected into the buttocks.
Next, the purified fat is injected into the buttocks in small amounts at various depths in order to shape your butt.
How long do the injections last?
When done by a skilled physician who properly refines and injects the fat, Brazilian butt lifts have long-lasting results.
What Happens if I lose Weight?
Nothing! Your injections will remain and your butt will retain it’s new, full shape.
What does the recovery time look like?
- It will take approximately 3 weeks to fully recover from your procedure.
- During this time, you must not sit directly on your buttocks.
- You must schedule a follow-up appointment with the Dr. to ensure you are healing properly
- You will have to wear a compression garment for the first two weeks after your procedure
If you’re ready for a fuller, sexier buttocks, contact us for your FREE consultation.